It’s very rare for painters to post prices online, simply because projects can vary significantly based on prep required or materials used. With that said, we believe it is incredibly beneficial for potential customers to have a rough idea of cost prior to starting the process - so we are happy to provide the following price ranges based on previous projects completed.If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Price wall Painting:
Bathroom (5' x 8') = $149 - $299
Bedroom (10' x 12') = $299 - $599
Living Room (12' x 18') = $399 - $799
Small Apartment / Condo (1000 sq ft.) = $1,099 - $2,299
Complete Home (2000+ sq ft.) = $2,999+
Prices are based on painting of wall surfaces only, and include all paint, supplies and complete clean up.
*Please note that not all projects will fit into the ranges above. We provide detailed estimates for all projects prior to starting the work.
Ready to move forward with a painting project in Calgary? Here’s a quick breakdown of our process:
1. Discovery – we’ll take the necessary steps to learn about your needs, goals and budget for the project. To save you time we may be able to provide a quote via photographs or Facetime for simple projects. For larger projects, an in-home visit is essential to give you an accurate estimate.
2. Quote – our all-in-one quote will include prep work, supply of paint or materials, labor and complete clean up. There are no surprises, and we’re happy to provide alternative quotes for different options.
3. Deposit – in order to schedule your project and order materials, we may collect a deposit based on the approved quote. This can be easily paid via email transfer.
4. Scheduling – we’ll coordinate a date and time to get started. Customers do not need to be present for the entire process – once we get setup you won’t hear a peep from us.
5. Work – our team will complete the work as efficiently as possible. We use high quality paints with minimal dry times between coats. Occasionally we may need to come back multiple times to allow the product to dry fully between applications.
6. Final Inspection – upon completion of the project we’ll tidy up the workspace and walk through the project with you, discussing any final changes to be made. Once complete, we’ll do a final clean and be out of your hair!
7. Final Payment – we’ll send you an invoice for the remaining payment, due upon receipt. We accept payment via cash, and email transfer.